Saturday, May 16, 2009

Surprise!

My 3 best gals from school surprised me today with a mini baby shower! We met at P.F. Changs for a "goodbye lunch" for one of the girls, Melissa, whose moving a few days after graduation.. 'Twas not so. They all got there before me and were sneaky, so when we got to our table it was all decorated and there were presents and flowers and an ice cream cake. They all just turned and said "Surprise!" It was so sweet and thoughtful and they gave me such cute little outfits and blankets for the baby.

Surprise!
Tiana, Melissa, and Amanda: such sweet women


The ice cream cake melted.. but was still so gooood.

Amanda, Melissa, and Tiana: the 3 best things about this last year of school and probably the only 3 reasons I'm sad to see it end!


4 comments:

Ivy said...

Cute, I'm so glad they did that for you! I feel like a sucky sister not being there with you! I love you, and that beautiful baby bump of yours!

The Woodlands said...

SOOO GREAT!!! Congrats on finishing school too, mommy! That cake looks delicious, even melted! Melted cake is better than no cake, I always say...although any cake is better than no cake!
Cheers, College Graduate :o)

Jessica said...

How fun!! Im glad you have such thoughtful friends. Your belly is so cute! little buddy is getting big!

Danielle and Derrick said...

That is so fun! You'll need all the baby outfits you get. They poop through quite a few :)