Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sweet fat baby

So I've done a bunch of posts of pictures of my big fat baby. There's much more than you probably care to see, but I've taken a million pictures in the last month, and I think he's the cutest thing I've ever seen. So oh well.
He loves to go for jogs


He also loves to stand up like a big boy :)

5 comments:

Kirstie said...

these are all the cutest pictures!! we love baby james too! thanks for always letting us come hang out over there!

Jessica said...

He is one handsome baby! he is getting so big, I cant believe it! Next time I see him Im just going to kiss sweet little face. Miss you!

Ivy said...

I want to nibble on those thighs! You're skinny.

joelandbecca said...

I never get sick of pictures! He is growing so fast! What a cutie!

Ivy said...

CUTE new family pic!