James has gone from scooting for the first time to getting up on his knees and speeding across the floor, in just 5 days! It's not the most graceful thing in the world but he gets around. We love him.
I'm going to miss watching him do the worm throughout Sunday School. So entertaining! I found your blog through Heidi, hope you don't mind if I blog stalk. =)
Dear Holly, I think I love you! haha. Really though, thanks for the sweet comment on our blog today- that totally made my night. Your family is completely adorable by the way! Don't worry, I won't turn into a full-fledged stalker, I just wanted to stop by real quick and say hi, and thank you!
4 comments:
Two things. One:James is such an over achiever, although I'm not surprised. Two: I love your new picture up top, what a cute family. Miss you!
Yay! That was fast!
I'm going to miss watching him do the worm throughout Sunday School. So entertaining! I found your blog through Heidi, hope you don't mind if I blog stalk. =)
Dear Holly, I think I love you! haha. Really though, thanks for the sweet comment on our blog today- that totally made my night. Your family is completely adorable by the way! Don't worry, I won't turn into a full-fledged stalker, I just wanted to stop by real quick and say hi, and thank you!
-Sara
Post a Comment