
Our little peanut!

This is what she looked like at my ultrasound around 7 1/2 weeks. Aunt Jilli nick named her baby dolphin! I can't believe how much development has happened in just over a month..

So I call her a "her" even though we don't know if she's a she yet, but I don't like calling her an "it". So until we find out (in like 7 weeks!) she will remain a "she" is my mind.
So I am starting to feel a little better these days- not good, but better. I can eat a bigger variety of food now which is sooo nice. It has been such a blessing that I've been on winter break until today! All I did was lay on the couch and sleep and whine a lot about how sick I felt, and it all got really boring but it was so good that I didn't have to be in school or working becuase I would have died. And I just have to say that Matt has been, above and beyond, the sweetest husband in the world! I don't want to say I'm surprised at how great he's been , but it has just really amazed me that for 6 solid weeks he has had so much patience and been so self sacrificing for me. He practically jumps up to get me anything and everything I want and need with a smile on his face, usually telling me how cute I am or something, even when I'm hideous. He treats me like his little princess and he never acts frustrated or tired of it. If he is tired of it, he doesn't show it and I just love him. The end. For now..

7 comments:
what a sweet husband! i can't believe you have a baby inside of you! and I could have died of cuteness just looking at that little hand :) congratulations again, i'll call her baby wheatstack :) feel better little mommy
I love her! I love you! I love Matt! I'm so glad he's taking good care of you!
We are so excited for you guys! I think "she" looks like a little gummi bear! Can't wait to hear if "she" remains a she or if it was a he all along! Congrats!
PS- Best wishes to your cousin. I am certain that everything will work out perfectly fine, the Lord performs miracles- preemies are definitely miracles!
For a min, I thoiught you actually knew the sex of the baby! haha I shall call her a she as well. I'm glad you are feeling better and I am going to call soon and get the scoop on the first day of school. I miss you so so much. I always knew matt was going to make a lovely husband and father :)
So sweet!! I just love ultrasounds. It is so amazing. Glad you are feeling better. That first trimester can be a killer! So glad Matt is taking care of you. Rest and enjoy this time. I am so happy for you both!
Matt has the "husband to dad" gene. It makes them extra sweet when you feel extra crappy. I am so excited for you two. There is nothing like becoming parents for the first time!
Oh my gosh, the first ultra sound is so exciting. However, its good and bad. Good because its the most amazing thing you have seen in your entire life...but bad because then the only thing you can think is I want my baby now!! hehe
Post a Comment