No one else will care about this, but Matt and I met exactly 3 years ago today and our baby is due exactly 6 months from today.. magic. oh and it's Violet's 1st B-day! What a great day...
I remeber as if it were yesterday. You were by the punch and talking to matt, and I went over thier to "save" you, ha ha. Turns out you didn't need to be saved, He was your soul mate! haha love yoouuuu.
Hey there!!! We just found your blog...congrats on the baby news! hope all is well with the Wells' and that Baby Wells is treating you nicely so far :o) ~K and M
5 comments:
Magical!!!
I remeber as if it were yesterday. You were by the punch and talking to matt, and I went over thier to "save" you, ha ha. Turns out you didn't need to be saved, He was your soul mate! haha love yoouuuu.
Don't worry Holly, I'm cheezy like that too!
Hey there!!! We just found your blog...congrats on the baby news! hope all is well with the Wells' and that Baby Wells is treating you nicely so far :o)
~K and M
You need to put up a baby bump picture!
Baby Bump!
Baby Bump!
Post a Comment