Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm starving!

Just about 2 and a half hours ago I was wiping clean a big plate that had been loaded with a pecan brownie covered in ice cream, whipped cream, and hot fudge, which came immediately after I demolished a giant steak dinner.. Yet, I feel like I could eat that entire meal all over again, right now! I'm just so freaking hungry. All the time. By the way, this was the fourth steak I've ever ordered from a restaurant, and the first one was only about 4 months ago. I've got a sneaking suspicion about who's behind all these meat cravings...

He's just so naughty :) Here we are at 31 weeks.

9 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

holly, I hope I can be HALf as cute as you when I'm pregnant some day!
Steak is a great choice if you're going to have a craving right?

Anonymous said...

i like that this post is called i'm starving. hahaha

The Crandallions said...

Is it bad when I feel starving, like I can consume that exact same meal even when I'm not pregnant? Yikes! Maybe not the steak, i'm not as carnivorous as your little buddy, but I could definitely go for that brownie sundae, yum! I can't believe there's a baby in your tummy! I'm sure it's crazy to feel him moving around in there, but amazing of course. Can't wait to see the baby! You're adorable!

Jessica said...

You are so stinkin cute!! I cannot wait to see you. Boyd read this post and said he couldn't wait for me to be pregnant so we can have steak all the time! ha ha. miss you.

Kirstie said...

holly! you look so cute and so good for being pregnant!! we are still so excited for you and can't wait to meet little wells!!

joelandbecca said...

Oh what a darling little belly! Let me tell ya, I hated steak, but when I was pregnant we went to Texas Roadhouse ALL the time. I got the sirloin kabob all the time! Loved it! Couldn't get enough! Now, I have no desire for it. So, I find it hilarious how that craving has grown in you as well. What can I say-the little Brownings are meat eaters from the beginning!

Ivy said...

Those darn babies! They totally jack with your tastes! I used to CRAVE cream of wheat with raisins cooked in it, so they'd get all fat and juicy! I tried it a couple years again, while not pregnant... not so good! I actually eat and enjoy eggs now, I LOVE steak, and crave it monthly! I scarfed down a 2/3 pound burger from Fudruckers (with all the fixins) at the end of the twins pregnancy, and finished Karls, and had dessert! I see you're still in normal pants which means your butts staying the same size, that's always a good thing! I love that belly and love that little boy, and I love you (and Matt I suppose)!

Allison said...

You're looking so cute preggo! I had steak cravings with Austin and I'm kind of the same as you - not a real big meat person normally. Funny what pregnancy does to you. Can't wait to see your little one soon!

Danielle and Derrick said...

Only 9 more weeks! That's great. I agree with everyone, you look so cute!