Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have a little baby now!

We're still at the hospital until tomorrow morning and I don't have any pictures on my computer yet but I realized I could let it be known that my little buddy is here and is as beautiful and precious as ever! James Denver Wells was born last night, August 10th, at 8: 47 PM. He weighs 7lbs. 15 oz. and is 21 inches long (the exact size I predicted he would be like 2 months ago!). He is the sweetest and most precious human mankind has ever known. I plan to post pictures and maybe some videos tomorrow when we get home.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Holly and Matt! Congratulations you two. Happy parenting:)

Kirstie said...

i am so sad bradley got to go see little buddy and i didn't!! i heard james is so cute and i can't wait to meet the little guy!

joelandbecca said...

Congrats congrats congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

Tay&J said...

Yay!!! Congrats! I'm sure he's very handsome!! :)

Jessica and Sean said...

Hooray! Congrats. I can't wait to see some pictures!!

The Woodlands said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of your handsome little guy :o)

Brad and Allie said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to see pictures~