It's late and I can't get these in the right order, but oh well. Meet our little buddy, James! Right before we left for the induction- 41 weeks pregnant!
awwwww!!!! So adorable! I am so happy for you both! I remember taking Cru home from the hospital and thinking they were going to stop us at the door and take him back. We couldn't believe he was ours. Yay! Yay! yay!
7 comments:
holly!! he is so adorable and so perfect!! i can't wait to see him!! he looks so cute and little in his car seat!!
holly!!!! congrats!!! he's adorable! I can't believe you are a mom! And what a great mom you'll be! I can't wait to meet him! :)
awwwww!!!! So adorable! I am so happy for you both! I remember taking Cru home from the hospital and thinking they were going to stop us at the door and take him back. We couldn't believe he was ours. Yay! Yay! yay!
oh he is beautiful! he seems so tiny! everyone says it, but it does go by so fast! enjoy every second! you guys look like pros already!
I love him in his little car seat. I cant wait to meet him.. one week!
congrats!!! been thinking a lot about u- so cool!
So beautiful! Great job Holly!! Can't wait to meet him!!
Post a Comment