Monday, October 19, 2009

Old Town with My Boysies...

Matt had Columbus day off so we headed to one of our favorite places: Old Town! We walked around, bought some cool art, had good Mexican food, and took a few cute pictures of a real cute little guy.
...like a kid in a candy store

James is really tall

Little James is 10 weeks old today. He had his 2 months doctor appointment on Friday. He's a whopping 13 pounds 10 oz and he's 24 inches long now. He's a glorious little chunk of a baby and just utterly edible! He loves to have conversations with us. He talks and talks and makes the sweetest little sounds and faces. He and I spend pretty much all morning eating, sleeping, and playing- everyday. He's just so delightful and happy and I might die of love...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love his little cheeks!! Im going to call you soon to chat, love you!

Hanna and Dan said...

He's adorable!! We should meet up for lunch sometime.

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

i want to eat him up! and all of those deserts in the background. I miss Cru being little and squishy!
Looks like Matt has weak genes because he looks just like you. hehe

P.S I dont know if you ever watch Glee but Joby and I always comment on how Emma reminds us so much of you. Shes just so cute and perfect

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

Hey! Found you guys! Love Old Town. Cute pics!