Monday, January 12, 2009

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Christmas Eve we got a Christmas baby! Baby Faith needed a home so my mom took her. She's so sweet!
Christmas morning...

Matt gave me the cutest socks and lamb slippers!



Cotton Bowl in January... Go Ole Miss!
Pretty building in Dallas...

...and that's about it!

5 comments:

Christian said...

Happy new year

Jessica said...

I love your slippers and sock combo. THe cotton bowl looked like a blast, I watched it on tv and told everyone to look for you and matt, I thought I saw you guys one time! but it was hard to tell ;)

Unknown said...

Wait, I'm confused. Did your mom and dad adopt a baby or just take her over Christmas?

Ivy said...

I love your lamby slippers! So cute! I can't wait to meet that baby, I hope she gets to come! Don't forget to bring your bathing suit and work out clothes if you want to take advantage of the rec center while you're here, at least the bathing suit so you can watch Violet swim!

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

I love your main picture at the top. Its so beautiful. Isn't weird to think that there will be three of you by next Christmas. Yay!