Monday, December 22, 2008

Introducing...


Not quite this big yet, but soon. 8 weeks today!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

yahoo!!!!!!!!!!! im soo excited for you little bunny foo foo :)

Jilli the Esti said...

i still can't believe it! i'm sooo excited!!!!!!!!!! ahh babies

Kirstie said...

holly! i am so excited for you and matt! bradley told me the great news the other day and i couldn't be happier for the two of you!

Joel said...

Way to go team Wells! I think we're going to move to San Diego just to be near the kid.

Ivy said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yay! Yay! Yayyyyyyy! WoooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

joelandbecca said...

Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you! Hope you are surviving your 1st trimester!

Erin and Dave said...

I'm so excited/jealous!!! I want one now!! Tryin to keep up with the Wells' :)

charlotte said...

holly!!! congrats congrats congrats! so amazing!!! your baby is going to be so beautiful!

Bowen and Shaelyn said...

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Awww...congratulations!

Browning Family said...

I'm soooooooooo excited for you!

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

OH...MY...GOSH!!! FOR REAL!!!!!YAY!!! I AM GOING TO BUY HIM OR HER THE COOLEST SHOES EVER. FANTASTIC! I AM SO EXCITED! YOU WILL BE THE BEST MOM. YAY! YAY! YAY!!!!!!!