Here are just a couple of pictures from the shower. Jessica (Pace Bowers) came down for the shower which I was so happy about! I have a picture of her from the shower but she thinks she looks AWFUL so I'll spare her and not post it. She so does NOT look awful though :)


Ivy and Violet came into town for a couple of days for the shower and one of the days we went to the beach. Violet is too cute!
And since summer time started, we've been getting visitors more often since we're so close to the beach. Baby Lainey a.k.a my mom's foster baby a.k.a. my second cousin a.k.a. my soon-to-be baby sister is one of our favorite visitors :) She's so freaking cute and lovable and she gives us a good baby fix when we're desperate.
And of course, the baby belly shots. I'm about 37 1/2 weeks in these two pictures.

I hadn't ever taken a bare belly picture and thought it was about time. Sorry if this is more than you wanted to see :)
And that's about it for now. We really want this baby boy to get out so we can hold him and kiss him and play with him! Through all my complaining about how uncomfortable I am and everything, I am really trying to enjoy these last few weeks, though. It's pretty nice going about my life so leisurely right now and I know that this last couple weeks of freedom is an ever fleeting luxury... but still, we can't wait!!! oh and Matt's good too :) Little Buddy and I just love him!

6 comments:
oh I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet him too...im still cooking his future wife so we will have to have lots of play dates! Yay for babies!
It sound like we need to go get a pedicure! You have to have cute toes for the hospital. Call me!
Those belly shots are awesome!!! I love them! Not everyone likes to take them, and whether of not people share them is their own choice, but I only have two pictures of my mom when she was pregnant with me. When I was little I was obsessed with staring at those two pictures of me in her belly! I am sure your little buddy is going to love seeing himself in your tummy! So excited for you guys! It is so close!
u look amazing holly! matt told me you were taking it easy these last few days- i hope buddy comes soon! u need a break from being swollen and uncomfortable! love u!
HOLLYLIPS- I loved seeing you at your shower, and THANK YOU for NOT posting that picture, I really did look bad, you have to say I look good because your my best friend...haha I cant wait for little buddy to finally be here. You are so adorable pregnant, I cant even get over it.. LOVE YOU!
can't believe there are only a few days left!!!! we can't wait to meet him!!! and see you guys, too :)
Post a Comment