5 years ago
Monday, October 27, 2008
Ward Halloween Party
Tonight we had our ward Halloween party. Matt decided to be Michael Phelps so I was his "Phelps Phan"! People got a kick out of it and it was easy so we had a good time with it. Here are a couple pictures. Bishop Chipman made this giant tree! We helped with a couple branches on Saturday but I'm sure he was there all day with his wife! It was pretty neat...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute idea! I love Halloween. You get to see how creative people can get. Well, we aren't that creative this year...so take us out of that remark!
How cute.. P.s. Matt is more handsome than michael Phelps for sure! love you and misss yooouuuu.
Yay! you have a blog! It is so cute! That Halloween party was a fun one!
Post a Comment