Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Voting Day

How cute is google...Well I hope everyone went out there and voted today. I sure did and I was so excited. This was the first presidential election where I got to vote! I wasn't old enough by one month for the last one. My favorite part though was casting my YES vote for Prop. 8! Plus Matt and I were both able to come home for lunch and go together! What a great thing it is that we can vote for our leaders!!

5 comments:

joelandbecca said...

So proud of you! Been watching election stuff all night! I love it! I love being an American!

Jessica said...

I voted too! it was soo much fun, i wore my sticker all day!

Jilli the Esti said...

I put my "I voted" sticker in my diary and wrote "For John McCain!!!" next to it....Jealous?!

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

I almost didn't vote because my belly wouldn't fit in the voter booth, but it somehow worked out. I hope you voted how all the celebrities on TV told you to vote because they totally know whats best for America.

Ivy said...

I love google!