Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween!

We just went out to Santee to be with the fam- I wanted to see all of the kids dressed up and Tommy & Yessica and Jilli & Evan were there also. Also Meg & John came out and so did Dayne & Carolina so it was really fun. I didn't take many but here are some pictures of the night...

Beautiful Violet...



Meghann and John



"Indian" Yessica (Tommy was a cowboy!)



SO cute!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

oh my goodness! your niece Violet is probably the cutest little baby I've ever seen! And with the red hair, she looks like she could be yours!
Looks like a fun halloween!

Jessica said...

How cute! I love it...Looking at these pictures makes me miss you guys sooo much. Love you and cant wait to actually spend time with you.

Ivy said...

Matt needs a baby Holly!

Ivy said...

By the way, that picture of you and Matt (in Boston right?) is freakin awesome!