"I made an instrument!" said Ben. He found a stick that was bent exactly like a triangle- he even had a little stick to play his triangle.. so cute :)
"Aunt Holly when are we going to get to the top?" I kept pointing out a rock that was solidly painted with orange spray paint to show them when we would be there.
Little Joe- he was REALLY tired. His legs were even "breaking".... right... :)
Ahh at long last... the blessed orange rock!
Picnic at the top..
Dear old Abbey girl
They were happy once we got to the top!

3 comments:
Silly boys!
What a fun adventure! You are a fabulous aunt! I know you will miss them. My heart aches with my little people so far away!
Oh micky mouse rock... those were the days! you are a good aunt. P.s. I LOVE the new pictures of you and matt, especially the one where matt is wrapped in that blanket... hahaha. I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment