Friday, December 5, 2008

Disneyland!

Disneyland.. ahhhhhh... so happy :)This one is for you Meg...Boys with their sticks o' meat...... Boys with their guns
The castle had lights that looked like icicles- it was so pretty. Right when I got my camera out the lights went off! I think it still looks gorgeous though.



4 comments:

Chris said...

yeah! i love disneyland. we go about once a month now that we live so close. i love the pictures, you guys are so cute!

joelandbecca said...

Make me so jealous! I haven't been in years! Literally! So cute of you guys!

Jessica said...

Boyd has never been to disneyland. I need to take him. Looks like the holidays is a fun time to go!

Erin and Dave said...

So jealous!! I think we're going to try and go before Christmas! :) And if you do end up doing pics with Rachel I will totally do your hair if you want! :)