...and Sweet Baby James
What a beautiful baby! i believe her eyes are what you would call "mysterious blue pools of glory..." yes thats describes them perfect :)
Oh my gosh! That baby is gorgeous and uncanny "who" like. Is that your niece? Soooo cute
She looks just like her! The little peanut head, the way her hair lies, her little oval button nose! So cute! I love her!
She looks EXACTLY like her!!
So darling! I love that comparison!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a beautiful baby! i believe her eyes are what you would call "mysterious blue pools of glory..." yes thats describes them perfect :)
Oh my gosh! That baby is gorgeous and uncanny "who" like. Is that your niece? Soooo cute
She looks just like her! The little peanut head, the way her hair lies, her little oval button nose! So cute! I love her!
She looks EXACTLY like her!!
So darling! I love that comparison!
Post a Comment