5 years ago
Sunday, December 14, 2008
FACIAL TIME!
Since Jillian is in Esthetician School right now, all of us lucky family members have had the privilege of being her guinea pigs! She gives the most amazing cleansing facials, which is like a great face massage, along with a shoulder, hand, and arm massage. Here's Matt getting his first- I was so jealous watching, I can't wait to get another!
P.S. Any guy that thinks facials are only for ladies is only cheating himself out of a great experience. Says Matt, "It's like a massage.. Who doesn't want a massage?" I agree Matt. I agree. So, if you should feel inclined to treat yourself to a facial experience of a lifetime at an extremely reasonable price, you know who to call!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh that sounds like heaven! I am like a dog when it comes to touch! I can't think or function when getting a massage! Wish I lived closer!
I love the card! I bet our jill is the best one there.. I for sure want one.
I'd like to book 2 facials for when we arrive in town ;)
Post a Comment