Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

Yes that's right! I get my very own little buddy! I have tons of pictures of him but I have to wait till I can scan them to post them. But I will. He's so freaking cute you won't want to miss out on his cuteness. He had the most precious little hiccups during the ultrasound. OH gosh he's the cutest. She said his feet are 1 and 1/2 inches long already! He's getting so big. Everything looks good; we saw his heart beating, his spine, his brain, the umbilical cord and his little hands and feetsies! When we saw his face, his mouth was wide open. Matt thought it was spooky but I thought it was precious. Anyway, we couldn't be more THRILLED knowing that we're having a little boy! He becomes more real all the time and I just can't wait till he gets here!!!

16 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

Congrats!!! How fun!! A little boy! You look adorable by the way. :)

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

Yay!!!! Cru can't wait for him to come out so he can show him the ropes. Congrats!!!

The Crandallions said...

yeahhh!!!!! a baby boy!!! i'm so happy for you!!!!

krissy said...

There is something wonderful about little boys!! I adore all 3 of mine! Congratulations, we are very excited for you! Love you!

Unknown said...

Yay for you!!!! You'll love having a boy. There is something extra sweet about your first baby no matter boy or girl:)

Bowen and Shaelyn said...

Woohoo!!! We're so happy for you! Little baby boys are so much fun!

Brad and Allie said...

That is so exciting congrats! We will have to have play dates when mine comes along!

karolina said...

Congratulation! Hope I will see him someday :-) Have you had some nice baby-boy name yet?
Take a care.
Karolina

The Woodlands said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are thrilled for your family... Boys are the greatest!! Maybe you can add a girl after this one :o)

Danielle and Derrick said...

I knew you were going to have a boy. Why? Because you called it a girl at the beginning and that's what I did and mine ended up being a boy. That's awesome...once you have a baby shower and see all the adorable boy things you will be even more excited!

Kristy said...

Boys are so fun. I can't wait to move to SD and have our little guys play together. They will be surfers for sure.

Joel said...

... unless Matt is scared that they'll be eaten by a great white. Either way, we can't wait to meet him.

Kirstie said...

holly! i just heard the great news, we are so excited for you three!

joelandbecca said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pics! Ultrasounds are the best! You are so teeny tiny! I can't believe you are almost 20 weeks! I can't wait to see that belly of yours pop soon! You are adorable pregnant-but you are adorable anyways, so that is no surprise!

Allison said...

Yay for boys! For some reason I just saw you having a girl, but I guess I was wrong. You'll be a great mommy!

Darlene said...

Congratulations! Boys ars are wspecially a blessing to their mommies and a great playmate for their daddies. I love you blog! Best wishes and happy thoughts for all three of you.
Love,
Aunt Dar