Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh Month of May, Won't You Come Rescue Me from the Boring Abyss of School that is My Life???

Why don't I ever write anything on my blog anymore besides updates about my baby? My life is really boring. Besides the excitement I feel for the pending birth of Little Buddy, all I do is go to school, then come home and do homework, or do homework, then go to school. Night classes are a B. Like today: I sat on the couch and did homework till 2:30. Then I took a shower. Then I went to school. For 6 hours... When I called Matt to tell him I was on my way home tonight, he told me all about how his night went- just a little trip to the beach with friends, then out to a delightful Thai dinner. The highlight of my day, you ask? I'll tell you: discovering that if I sit a little slunched over on the couch, my belly makes a perfect table for my Cheese-Its. The Cheese-Its I eat while doing endless hours of homework. wow.

10 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

haha... way to be creative. using your stomach as a snack tray. :) i like it.
way to go on getting school finished!!

Gaines Family Blog said...

Well...and yeah. That sounds exciting. HAHA Enjoy it while you can...once the baby comes you will crave those school days.

The Woodlands said...

KEEP AT IT!!! You are HILARIOUS, and I know how you feel for sure...but just think about how AWESOME life is going to be come May!?! You get to do all that fun-nesting-type stuff and get ready for Baby Boy Wells to make his World Debut!

Unknown said...

You make me laugh Holly:) I'm glad you notice the little things in your life though, like a perfect cheez it table. It's good to know little buddy is useful already. Your life maybe boring now but you will pine for those days after your bundle of joy arrives.

Holly & Matt said...

Constant stress, endless research, and writing between 15 and 25 pages a week? I'll miss that? Really? I'll let you know, but I don't think I'll be sad to see these days end :)

Jessica said...

Seriously school is the pits.. Im in the exact same boat and I just keep telling boyd that I am going to quit.. It isn't worth it!! Ok maybe it is.. but soon enough we will be free from the death choke-hold we call school. Hang in there holly lips.

Ivy said...

OH MY GOSH! You made me laugh so hard! Karl too, when I read it to him! I love you so much! At least you're not on bed rest (count your blessings name them...)

joelandbecca said...

I love it! Uh, and I love cheeze its too! I ate them for hours on end while pregnant with Lila. Good luck with school. I am impressed you are handling it all so well. Growing a human is hard work!

Kirstie said...

don't you just love school?!?! we haven't seen you guys in forever! we hope everything is going great with the little boy! and we finally got a blog!!

Brynn Snyder said...

Since Kristy and Joel are moving near you guys, I decided we would become friends as married couples, so I added you to my friends list so I can follow your blog. Hopefully we will come and visit sooner than later.