...and Sweet Baby James
When you are about 28 weeks I would LOVE to do some maternity shots with you and your cute baby bod:) Your hubby can join in too!
You have a freakin' adorable preggo belly!! I will never look that amazing while carrying another life around :o)
i love your cardigan! thanks again for letting us stop by the other day! its always fun to see you!
i love seeing the progress from your 18 to your 21 week shot. you're going to be such a hot, rad mom! can't wait to meet your little buddy!
I want to die!!! You are the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I'm seriously so jealous...
You are a darling pregnant person!! Love your outfit..
CUTE!!!!!!! Tiny baby in there!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
When you are about 28 weeks I would LOVE to do some maternity shots with you and your cute baby bod:) Your hubby can join in too!
You have a freakin' adorable preggo belly!! I will never look that amazing while carrying another life around :o)
i love your cardigan! thanks again for letting us stop by the other day! its always fun to see you!
i love seeing the progress from your 18 to your 21 week shot. you're going to be such a hot, rad mom! can't wait to meet your little buddy!
I want to die!!! You are the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! I'm seriously so jealous...
You are a darling pregnant person!! Love your outfit..
CUTE!!!!!!! Tiny baby in there!
Post a Comment