Monday, March 2, 2009

18 Weeks Pregnant tummy shot



I love how I don't look pregnant at all yet- just a little extra fat... it's my favorite.
Ok so on Valentine's Day I felt the baby move for the first time and since then he/she's been moving around the clock! When the baby is moving a lot, I'll put my hand where it's moving to see if I can feel it from the outside, which so far I haven't been able to. Anyway, just now I was sitting here, minding my own business, when the baby starts doing somersaults and karate kicks like crazy. I put my hand on it and boom! i felt a kick on my hand! It was so hard that I quickly pulled up my shirt to see if I could see it move and I totally did!!! A little part of my tummy just popped out all of a sudden! It was the coolest thing I've ever seen! After those two raucous kicks the baby settled down. I think the little baby was just uncomfortable and trying to get into a good napping position :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

tummy... what tummy? :) Feeling your baby for the first time is so great. Sounds like you've got a strong one in there!

Tay&J said...

How cute! I'm so happy for you! You are gonna be a GREAT mom!

The Crandallions said...

seriously, what tummy?

Jessica said...

You are so darling!! your tummy is so cute. I can't wait to see you in person love button. Miss you.

krissy said...

You look great! I saw Jake and Marissa's new baby today. She was born on Monday and weighed 6lbs. 3oz., what a tiny little bug! She is adorable and they are happy. It will be you before you know it! We are so happy for you and your hubby, Josh Groban(that's from Jason!!)

Danielle and Derrick said...

I love getting excited about finally showing, feeling and seeing kicks for the first time...it's great! Thanks for posting on my blog. When I re-did the wallpaper it erased everything I had customized, including people's blogs I had saved. Yours was one I forgot to add on! I'm glad I got it back in there :)

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

You are so lucky! I didn't feel cru kicking until I was 6 !/2 months pregnant. Although....I was then up all night with his dance deance revolution movements. You are going to be a hot mommy. I bet you don't show until 7 months.